Sildenafil mouth dissolving strips information
V-ORAL STRIPS are mouth dissolving strips which are designed to dissolve upon contact with a wet surface, such as the tongue, within a few seconds. Which means that consumer can take the product without the need of additional liquid. These fast Sildenafil Orally Disintegrating Strips have superiority over fast disintegrating tablets as the latter are associated with the risks. This ED drug delivery system has numerous advantages over conventional fast disintegrating tablets as they can be used for dysphasic and schizophrenic patients and are taken without water due to their ability to disintegrate within a few seconds releasing medication in the mouth. V-ORAL STRIPS or Sildenafil Oral Film are disintegrating quickly and releasing active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) within seconds.
What is the most important information I should know about Sildenafil Oral Strips (V-ORAL STRIPS)?
- Do not take Sildenafil Oral Strips (V-ORAL STRIPS) if you take any other medicines called “nitrates.” Nitrates are used to treat chest pain (angina).
- V-ORAL STRIPS can cause your blood pressure to drop suddenly to an unsafe level. If it is taken with certain other medicines. A sudden drop in blood pressure can cause you to feel dizzy, faint, or have a heart attack or stroke.
- Do not take V-ORAL STRIPS if you take medicines which includes a medicine with active ingredient Riociguat that treats pulmonary hypertension.
- Do not take V-ORAL STRIPS if you are allergic to sildenafil, as contained sildenafil citrate active ingredient.
V-ORAL STRIPS does not protect you or your partner from getting sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV—the virus that causes AIDS.
What is V-ORAL STRIPS?
V-ORAL STRIPS is a prescription medicine for man which is used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED). Man get and keep an erection only when he is sexually excited (stimulated).
V-ORAL STRIPS is not for use in women or children.
It is not known if V-ORAL STRIPS is safe and effective in women or children under 18 years of age.
Who should not take V-ORAL STRIPS?
What should I tell my Doctor before taking V-ORAL STRIPS?
Before you take V-ORAL STRIPS, tell your Doctor if you:
- have or have had heart problems such as a heart attack, irregular heartbeat, angina, chest pain, narrowing of the aortic valve or heart failure
- have had heart surgery within the last 6 months
- have pulmonary hypertension
- have had a stroke
- have low blood pressure, or high blood pressure that is not controlled
- have a deformed penis shape
- have had an erection that lasted for more than 4 hours
- have problems with your blood cells such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia
- have retinitis pigmentosa, a rare genetic (runs in families) eye disease
- have ever had severe vision loss.
- have bleeding problems
- have or have had stomach ulcers
- have liver problems
- have kidney problems or are having kidney dialysis
- have any other medical conditions
How should I take VORAL STRIPS?
- Take VORAL STRIPS exactly as your healthcare provider tells you to take it.
- Your Doctor will tell you how much VORAL STRIPS to take and when to take it.
- Your healthcare provider may change your dose if needed.
- Take VORAL STRIPS about 30-60 min. before sexual activity. You may take V-ORAL STRIPS between 30 minutes to 4 hours before sexual activity if needed.
- V-ORAL STRIPS can be taken with or without food. If you take V-ORAL STRIPS after a high fat meal (such as a cheeseburger and french fries), V-ORAL STRIPS may take a little longer to start working
- Do not take VORAL STRIPS more than 1 time a day.
- If you accidentally take too much V-ORAL STRIPS, call your doctor or go to the nearest hospital emergency room right away.
What are the possible side effects of V-ORAL STRIPS?
VORAL STRIPS can cause serious side effects. Rarely reported side effects includes:
- an erection that will not go away (priapism). If you have an erection that lasts more than 4 hours, get medical help right away. If it is not treated right away, priapism can permanently damage your penis.
- sudden vision loss in one or both eyes. Sudden vision loss in one or both eyes can be a sign of a serious eye problem called non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION). It is uncertain whether PDE5 inhibitors directly cause the vision loss. Stop taking V-ORAL STRIPS and call your healthcare provider right away if you have sudden vision loss in one or both eyes.
- sudden hearing decrease or hearing loss. Some people may also have ringing in their ears (tinnitus) or dizziness. If you have these symptoms, stop taking V-ORAL STRIPS and contact a doctor right away.
The most common side effects of V-ORAL STRIPS are:
- upset stomach
- abnormal vision, such as changes in color vision (such as having a blue color tinge) and blurred vision
- stuffy or a runny nose
- back pain
- muscle pain
In addition, heart attack, stroke, irregular heartbeats and death have happened rarely in men taking V-ORAL STRIPS. Most, but not all, of these men had heart problems before taking V-ORAL STRIPS. It is not known if V-ORAL STRIPS caused these problems.
How should I store V-ORAL STRIPS?
- Store V-ORAL STRIPS at the temperature below 25 degrees to protect from moisture, Do not use if seal is open.
Note: Keep VORAL STRIPS and all medicines out of the reach of children.